The AirTV App provides several functionalities, including the option to create a favorites list and personalize a new channel category list. This straightforward process can be completed in a few simple steps. Let’s explore how the favorites feature in the AirTV App operates.
To use the AirTV App, you need to purchase the best IPTV subscription service here or request our free IPTV trial to ensure that you are getting the highest quality IPTV service from us. Without a subscription, the application will not work.
How to use the favorite function to add channels in the AirTV App?
- Access Live TV on the app’s main interface and click the Ok button on your remote control to bring up channel information.
- Scroll to your favorite channel and click the Ok button again.
- Long press the Ok button on the remote control to display the information bar while the channel is playing.
- Go to the star-shaped icon and use the Ok button to add the channel to the favorites list.
- Now access the channel list on the left and click on Favorites.
- You can see the favorite channel that we just added.
Note: When you add a channel to the favorites list, you can also quickly access it from the FAV list on the main interface of the AirTV App.
How to remove channels from the favorites list on the AirTV App?
Just like adding channels, removing them from the favorites list is also easy.
- Access the channel in the favorites list and play it.
- Long press the Ok button, select the star-shaped icon in the bottom information bar and click Ok to remove the channel from the favorites list.
- If you check the favorite channel list again, you will see that it has been removed.
How to Create Favorite Channel List in AirTV App
Crafting a tailored list of favorite channels within the AirTV app enables swift access to your preferred content categories such as entertainment, sports, kids, and more. To curate your personalized channel list, follow the steps outlined below:
- On the app’s home screen, click on the “Fav Manager” option at the bottom.
- Click on “App Group”.
- Name your new favorite channel list.
- Click on “Add Channels”.
- Customize your new favorite list by adding channels according to your viewing habits. Save the changes by clicking “Save change” on the left sidebar.
- Return to “Live TV”, and you will see your newly added categories and channels on the left-hand channel list.
If you want to delete or rename the created channel list, go back to “Fav Manager” and long-press on the channel list. Choose your desired option from the available choices.
Enjoy your personalized channel list and never miss your favorite shows again!
How to Add Movies or TV Series to Favorites in AirTV App
AirTV IPTV provides an extensive library of the latest movies and TV series, which you might not have had the chance to watch yet. To ensure you don’t forget them, you can add them to your favorites using the AirTV App. Here are the steps to guide you through the process:
- Access Movies or TV Series from the main menu of the App.
- Click on the movie or TV series that you want to add.
- On the movie or TV series detail page, click on ADD FAV.
- Now, access the Fav section from the left menu, and you will see the recently added favorite movie or TV series.
By following these steps, you can easily add movies or TV series to your favorites list in AirTV App and access them anytime later without searching for them again.
What is IPTV’s Favorite Function?
The favorite function is a feature that allows users to add channels, programs, or other content to a personalized list of favorites. This enables quick and easy access to the user’s preferred content without having to search for it every time. The favorite function is commonly found in multimedia applications and IPTV services.
Does AirTV IPTV have favorites?
Yes, AirTV IPTV offers a customized AirTV App and AirTV Extra App, which provides a favorite function for users to add and delete favorite channels, as well as create a new channel list.
Don’t have an IPTV subscription to access AirTV’s favorites?
Without AirTV IPTV, you won’t be able to access the AirTV App, nor will you be able to use the app’s favorites. If you’re new to AirTV, you can request a free trial of our IPTV to try out AirTV’s Favorites function.
To sum up, the favorites feature within the AirTV App permits users to effortlessly include or remove channels from a customized list, ensuring swift access to preferred content. If you haven’t already, consider obtaining an AirTV IPTV subscription for one of the top choices in IPTV subscriptions for 2023.