Maximizing the benefits of your AirTV IPTV subscription involves harnessing the power of its ‘catch up’ feature. This invaluable tool ensures you can revisit previously aired content, guaranteeing you never miss a moment of your preferred shows or events. In this guide, we’ll lead you through the steps to effectively employ the catch-up function on AirTV IPTV. Say farewell to rigid schedules and welcome the flexibility of catch up, enhancing your viewing experience with your AirTV IPTV subscription!
Features of IPTV with Catch Up
Missed your favorite show? No worries. This article will guide you on utilizing catch-up with IPTV.
Catch-up TV in IPTV enables users to watch previously aired episodes or events. Typically, these episodes are accessible for a limited time after their original broadcast. It’s worth noting that this feature is often available for popular channels in most IPTV services.
how to use Catch Up on AirTV Extra?
In this tutorial, It’s a simple step you can learn how to use Catch Up on AirTV Extra
Step1:Open your device home page and go to ‘Live’
Step2: Open the EPG guide
The way to tell if a channel has Catch UP is by looking at the EPG (TV guide) to see what channels show the video recorder image or icon. And you can click on any of the last seven days of the channel and never having to miss your favorite videos again.
Step3: Click on it to play.
What Catch Up benefits are available to you?
- AirTV IPTV provides in excess of 1000 channels from around the world from all over the UK/Ireland/Europe / America and Asia. There is something for everyone.
- Having access to these channels.You can watch pretty much anything from Live Sports events including pay-per-view (PPV) events to Documentaries, TV series, and Movies.
- You can think of Catch Up as a time-sensitive DVR (digital video recorder). AirTV Extra packages with 7 days catch-up (playback function for over 200 important channels and sports). Click here to show you how to use the record IPTV.
- With 7 days catch up, you don’t need to get up at midnight for a sport anymore.
Note: The way to tell if a channel has Catch UP is by looking at the EPG (TV guide) to see what channels show the video recorder image or icon.
User reviews of catch up on AirTV IPTV:
- 7-Day Catch Up – Lots of channels have the ability to be able to watch any show aired in the last 7 days (I use this so I don’t have to get up at 2 am to watch a live event that may be in UK or USA)
- Many of our channels are in true HD providing superb picture quality and most channels have 7-day catch-up so you’ll never have to miss your favorite program again!!
- You’ve just realized that the big finale of the TV series you’ve been watching for the last 2 weeks, you missed it! …or that soap, at last, had a decent interesting storyline enough to hold your attention to want to know who did it, and then, aaargh you were at the shops and forgot to record it! Don’t panic, IPTV Catchup is a great service available to you that some internet TV providers offer that gives you the chance to go back in time to Live programs that get automatically recorded for you.
- With 7 days catch up, you do not need to get up at midnight for a sport anymore.
User Q&A on catching up
Which decices does catch-up TV work on?
1. Smart TVs.
2. Streaming Devices.
3. Gaming Consoles.
4. Mobile Devices.
5. Laptops and Desktops.
Allow me to once again introduce you to the recording function of AirTV IPTV. Based on personal experience, this feature proves to be highly convenient, offering ample storage space for recording your favorite channels. If you haven’t yet explored this function, simply click here to discover more about AirTV’s IPTV recording capabilities.