If you already have an AirTV IPTV subscription, download AirTV IPTV Apk to your Android device and enjoy the best streaming service.
The AirTV IPTV Apk App is part of the AirTV IPTV subscription and is used to stream IPTV on Android and Fires TV devices. This AirTV App is not compatible with subscriptions from other providers. You must purchase an AirTV IPTV subscription from the AirTV IPTV website for the app to work properly on your device.
The AirTV IPTV Apk for STB is available for all Android-based devices.
- Amazon Firestick (all models)
- Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, and all Fire TV devices
- NVIDIA Shield (all variations)
- Generic Android TV Boxes
- Chromecast with Google TV
- and more
- If you subscribe to AirTV Extra IPTV, download AirTV Extra Apk for the STB or PAD.
- If you want to use the AirTV IPTV subscription on your Android phone or tablet, download the AirTV IPTV Apk for the PAD version.
- Live TV & Movies & TVSeries
- Free EPG ( TV Guide )
- Classic EPG, Normal EPG
- No advertising
- Free and easy to install
- and more
Direct download link: https://newproiptv.com/airtvstb
How to activate IPTV Code in the AirTV App?
- Open the AirTV App on Your Android TV Box or Firestick.
- Click the information option in the bottom bar.
- Enter your IPTV subscription code into the Active code.
Can I use the AirTV App without an IPTV subscription?
No, the AirTV App will not work without an AirTV IPTV subscription.
Can the AirTV App use other IPTV services?
No, the AirTV App can only use the AirTV IPTV subscription code. IPTV services from other providers cannot run in the AirTV App.
Does the AirTV App support M3U URLs or Xtream Codes?
No, the AirTV App can only be activated using the IPTV code provided by the AirTV IPTV subscription and does not support M3U URL or Xtream Codes login methods.
Can the AirTV App use the AirTV Extra IPTV subscription code?
No, the AirTV App can only use the AirTV IPTV subscription code, the AirTV Extra IPTV subscription code must use the AirTV Extra App.