If you already have an ATV IPTV subscription, download ATV IPTV Apk to your Android device and enjoy the best streaming service.
The ATV IPTV Apk App is part of the ATV IPTV subscription and is used to stream IPTV on Android and Fires TV devices. This ATV App is not compatible with subscriptions from other providers. You must purchase an ATV IPTV subscription from the ATV website for the app to work properly on your device.
The ATV IPTV Apk for STB is available for all Android-based devices.
- Amazon Firestick (all models)
- Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, and all Fire TV devices
- NVIDIA Shield (all variations)
- Generic Android TV Boxes
- Chromecast with Google TV
- and more
- If you subscribe to ATV Plus IPTV, download ATV Plus Apk for the STB or PAD.
- If you want to use the ATV IPTV subscription on your Android phone or tablet, download the ATV IPTV Apk for the PAD version.
- Live TV & Movies & Series
- Free EPG ( TV Guide )
- No advertising
- Free and easy to install
- and more
Direct download link: https://newproiptv.com/atvstb
How to activate IPTV Code in the ATV App?
- Open the ATV App on Your Android TV Box or Firestick.
- Click the information option in the bottom bar.
- Enter your IPTV subscription code into the Active code.
Can I use the ATV App without an IPTV subscription?
No, the ATV App will not work without an ATV IPTV subscription.
Can the ATV App use other IPTV services?
No, the ATV App can only use the ATV IPTV subscription code. IPTV services from other providers cannot run in the ATV App.
Does the ATV App support M3U URLs or Xtream Codes?
No, the ATV App can only be activated using the IPTV code provided by the ATV IPTV subscription and does not support M3U URL or Xtream Codes login methods.
Can the ATV App use the ATV Plus IPTV subscription code?
No, the ATV App can only use the ATV IPTV subscription code, the ATV Plus IPTV subscription code must use the ATV Plus App.