If you want to use an IPTV Sub-Device subscription on an Android or Firestick device, install this Sub-Device STB version for those devices.
The Sub-Device App is available as iviewHD IPTV,iviewHD Plus IPTV, AirTV IPTV, AirTV Extra IPTV, XtrixTV IPTV, XtrixTV Plus IPTV, ATV IPTV, ATV Plus IPTV, GTV IPTV, GTV Plus sub-device of IPTV. If you already have a subscription to one of the above IPTVs, buying a Sub-Device subscription will save you a lot of money.
The Sub-Device Apk for STB is available for all Android-based devices.
- Amazon Firestick (all models)
- Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, and all Fire TV devices
- NVIDIA Shield (all variations)
- Generic Android TV Boxes
- Chromecast with Google TV
- and more
Master IPTV service
- iviewHD IPTV
- iviewHD Plus IPTV
- AirTV IPTV
- AirTV Plus IPTV
- XtrixTV IPTV
- XtrixTV Plus IPTV
- GTV IPTV
- GTV Plus IPTV
- ATV IPTV
- ATV Plus IPTV
- If you do not purchase a Master IPTV service or your subscription has expired, the IPTV Sub-Device will not work.
- If you want to use the IPTV Sub-Device subscription on your Android phone or tablet, download the Sub-Device Apk for the PAD version.
The exact features depend on which IPTV-compatible service you buy.
- Live TV & Movies & TV Series
- Free EPG ( TV Guide )
- Grid EPG, Classic EPG, Normal EPG
- Catch Up
- No advertising
- Free and easy to install
- and more
Direct download link: https://newproiptv.com/substb
How to activate IPTV Code in the Sub-Device App?
- Open the Sub-Device App on Your Android TV Box or Firestick.
- Click the information option in the bottom bar.
- First, enter your Master IPTV subscription code, then enter the Sub-Device subscription code.
I only have an IPTV Sub-Device subscription, can I use Sub-Device App?
No, your Master IPTV subscription must be valid in order for the IPTV Sub-Device code to be activated and for you to use the Sub-Device App.
The Master IPTV subscription has expired. Will my Sub-Device App still work?
No, after your Master IPTV subscription is deactivated, the Sub-Device App will not work even if your IPTV Sub-Device subscription is not already deactivated.
Can the Sub-Device App use other IPTV services besides Master IPTV?
No, the Sub-Device subscription can only be bound to the Master IPTV service and cannot be used as a sub-device of other IPTV services.