Nvidia Shield is a beast. It has 256 GPU cores, which makes it the perfect combination of IPTV and more. This article shows how to use IPTV on Nvidia Shield Anyway, let’s learn how to use IPTV on the Nvidia Shield so you can take full advantage of it and stream your favorite channels.
How to set up XtrixTV IPTV on Nvidia Shield?
This section describes the installation procedure.
Step 1: On your Amazon Fire home page, open the settings menu on the Nvidia shield and navigate to the bottom where it says “Security and Restrictions” and set “Unknown Sources” to On.
Step 2: On your Amazon Fire home page, Launch Google App Store, click on the home button from your remote control to go to the main menu scroll to the left and search for downloader, download and install it
Step 3: XtrixTV Apk has three types of download version links, Please select the correct version, You can click the button below to download directly
Scroll down for a more detailed step-by-step installation tutorial.
Add IPTV application to Nvidia Shield
If you have our IPTV subscription, you can use our own application, which is fully customized and can work with our IPTV. Then install IPTV on your firestick as follows, but the steps are few, which is our own application.
1. On your Amazon Fire home page, open the settings menu on the Nvidia shield and navigate to the bottom where it says “Security and Restrictions” and set “Unknown Sources” to On.
2. Launch Google App Store and search for Downloader.
3. Click on the Downloader icon and then press Install.
4. When it is done downloading, click Open to launch it.
5. Allow Downloader any permissions it requests.
6. Launch Downloader. Place your cursor in the URL box and click the OK button on your remote to open the keyboard.
7. Type the XtrixTV Plus IPTV URL in the Downloader app and select Go.
- XtrixTV(blue): https://newproiptv.com/xtrixstb
- XtrixTV plus (red): https://newproiptv.com/xtrixplus-stb
The downloader opens up this page just like a web browser does.
8. Click on the install.
9. Click Done.
10. Open XtrixTV on your Nvidia Shield, Wait a moment.
11. Click Settings and enter the activation code.
At last, you can enjoy:
- To the left enjoy over 1000+ prime channels.
- To the right enjoy thousands of Movies and TV series.
- Use your Shield Controller as a mouse (right thumbstick) to control XtrixTV on the Shield.
If you don’t have our subscription, what are you waiting for??? Don’t worry, we still love you, so we’ll tell you how to get the IPTV subscription code and install it into your shield.
Ok that’s it we have just made your Nvidia Sheild TV even better than it was by showing you how to install IPTV on it to stream your favorite channels.
If this helped you be sure to give it a share to help others unlock the pure power of their shield tv box while enjoying the best IPTV subscription in the UK.
Other Related FAQ
Do you offer a free trial?
Yes, there is a 3Days Free Trial subscription code available. You can get it from our website automatically or contact us directly.
How to run IPTV? How do I set up IPTV on my device?
It is easy and simple, with just two steps: First, install our APK on your Android Device (Android TV Box, Firestick, Android Phone, Android Tablet, etc.) Second, fill in the subscription code. That is ALL. Enjoy the IPTV directly!
M3U, MAG250, and PC are supported?
“1. It does not support the M3U file. 2. It does not support MAG250 and PC right now.
Our IPTV can run on Android devices. After installing our apk, fill in the subscription code, then can run perfectly.”
What’s the difference between STB and PAD?
“1. STB version is for Android smart TV, Android TV box.
The PAD version is for Android tablet, and Android phone, and support Touch Screen Operation. “