IPTV pro apk is an application for using Internet TV services, especially for the Android operating system. This chapter will tell you more about IPTV Pro, how to download it on your Android device, what users think about this player, etc.
What is IPTV Pro?
IPTV Pro is a video player with all the features available in Android smartphones. The latest version of IPTV Pro has more features, and the app is updated frequently to the latest technology. IPTV Pro has an IPTV player that allows you to stream video on demand, live TV, and more to your mobile device. You can watch your favorite programs anytime and anywhere.
IPTV pro apk cracked version provides various history settings to help you maintain your viewing history while browsing channels and enjoying your video experience. However, you can start by enabling playlist history and searching for previous shows you have watched. Change the configuration so you can immediately see the most recently opened channels. Plus, with a longer playlist history in the Pro version, you’ll find yourself with more and more interesting possibilities.
IPTV PRO APK compatible device
IPTV Pro is compatible across multiple devices and platforms, mainly with the following popular streaming media devices.
- Android smartphone
- Nvidia Shield
- Android Smart TV
- Kodi Android box
- Fire cubic
- Android Smartwatch
- Android TV Box
- Fire sticks, fire TV
Free IPTV Pro VS Paid IPTV Pro
There are two versions of IPTV Pro, the paid version and the free version. Make the following table for analysis and comparison:
|Free IPTV Pro
|Paid IPTV Pro
|1. Support M3U and XSPF playlists. 2. Playlist history. 3. Play multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy 4. needs to be installed on your LAN). 5. Grid, list, or tile view of your TV channel. 6. Support EPG in XMLTV and JTV formats. 7. Internal and external video player. 8. Parental control.
|1. Includes all the features of the free version. 2. no advertising. 3. Launch application for device launch options, useful for the box. 4. Automatic play of the last channel option. 5. Expand playlist history.
How to install and use IPTV Pro on an Android device?
Here is a detailed installation guide on how to install and use IPTV Pro on an Android device. Read on to find out how much it will help you.
How to install IPTV Pro on an Android device?
Step 1: First you need to open your Google Play store.
Step 2: Type “IPTV Pro” into the Google Play store search box
Step 3: Click Download,
Step 4: When the wait is complete, open the application.
How to activate and use the IPTV Pro channel list?
Step 1: Open the home screen of the IPTV Pro application you downloaded earlier.
Step 2: Then add the playlist, click “+ Add Playlist”.
Step 3: Then two options appear in the upper right corner. Click “Add URL”.
Step 4: Finally, just enter the M3U information you got from the IPTV provider and click Log in.
Step 5: Now you can have fun with these channels!
Note: This app does not contain any built-in channels, you should have your own playlist using this app. The login information is the M3U URL and password for the IPTV service to which you subscribe. How to add IPTV Pro on the screen of the device channel list? Click here for more download details.
Application of IPTV subscription on IPTV Pro
The IPTV Pro app does not provide or contain any media content, and full use of IPTV Pro requires M3U links or XSPF playlists. You need to buy an IPTV service to make your plan perfect. How do I get an IPTV subscription? The following is the subscription process for the OctoTV IPTV subscription.
1- Try IPTV for free by chatting with OctoTV customer service on WhatsApp.
2- Reply to customer service and let them know the type of device you are using, the country you are testing, and the playlist format you have chosen, such as Android, UK IPTV, and M3U Link.
3- Finally, the customer service staff will open the IPTV free trial test code for you in time. The M3u address is in your email. Note that activating the IPTV list using the IPTV player is a necessary step.
IPTV Pro best alternative
If you do not have a video player installed, the video will not start playing now. In this case, you can try downloading the IPTV Pro replacement application. Then your TV will turn on the channel you want to watch. Here’s a list of the best IPTV Pro alternatives:
- IPTV Smarters Pro Player – is a video streaming Player designed for users who want to stream TV or video-on-demand content across a variety of devices.
- OTT Navigator Player – is a free IPTV player that facilitates streaming video from M3U, XML, and XSPF.
- Implayer Player – is an IPTV player for Android devices with live TV applications. And use the M3U URL or Xtreme code API to catch up.
- Tivimate – One of the best IPTV players, this application was created by AR Mobile Dev and is designed to work with IPTV services that offer M3U or Xtream code servers.
- Perfect Player – is a set-top box IPTV/ media player for watching videos on TVS, tablets, and smartphones, supporting multiple URL formats (M3U, XC, XSPF) and EPG formats (XMLTV, JTV).
IPTV Pro user feedback reviews
- A beautiful picture and speed of movement between channels, but the problem is that all folders together, there is no division of live channels, movies, and series
- I have been using it for free for years. Bought the pro version to help the developer. Thanks for the good service you deserve it.
- Thank you, Alexander! This player is the best. I’ve tried many IPTV players. And only this one has a clear intuitive interface, supports Chromecast, and works very stable. The only small issue noticed so far is the case when casting to Chromecast requires transcoding. In this case, there are constant interrupts every like 1-2 minutes. Huawei BLA-29. Might I can tune smth in the phone settings. Any advice will be highly appreciated.
- My favorite IPTV app Was using the free version for years but recently the ads seem to cause regular crashes opening the app. I thought I’d pay for the pronto support the dev and test to see if it was add-related. I now have my favorite app back and no ads either. Well worth 2.99.
Can the IPTV Pro app be used for free?
Yes, you can use IPTV Pro for free.
Is IPTV Pro APK secure?
IPTV Pro apk is totally safe and legal. IPTV Pro MOD APK is not taken any unwanted permissions of your android device. Also, there is no chance to leak your personal data. Download it and enjoy your day.
How to solve the common problems of android IPTV PRO?
Due to a variety of reasons, IPTV PRO sometimes cannot work normally. Please follow the steps below to solve the problem.1 sometimes is caused by improper loading, so in this case, please click the application menu recently, then close all content in order to solve the problem.2 to restart your device, and then open the application.3 if you don’t have any effect, please run out of battery, until your Android phone shut down. And then to recharge and open the equipment equipment.4 in addition, you can uninstall and reinstall the application. Reinstall after input all login information, in order to check whether the problem has been solved.