IviewHD is the best IPTV subscription service for Android TV or Android TV boxes. Subscribing to iview HD IPTV will grant you access to over 1300 live channels, including more than 280 premium sports channels.
This tutorial will guide you on how to use the iview HD IPTV subscription on your Android TV or Android TV box.
Table of Contents
iview HD IPTV APK
Download URL: https://newproiptv.com/iviewstb
Download URL: https://newproiptv.com/iviewplus-stb
Please download the correct version of the APK based on your subscription package.
Since the iview HD Apk cannot be downloaded and installed from the Google Play Store, we can install it on your Android device through the Downloader App.
How to install iview HD APK on Android TV / TV Box
If your device runs on the Android TV operating system, you can install the Downloader App from the Google Play Store and then use it to install the iview HD APK.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Select the search icon.
- Enter “Downloader“.
- Click on Install.
- Go back to the home screen and click on Settings.
- Select the Apps option.
- Scroll down and click on Security & Restrictions.
- Click on Unknown sources.
- Choose the yellow Downloader app and open it.
- Launch the Downloader App, enter the download link for the iview HD APK in the address bar, and click Go.
- Once the download is complete, click Install.
- The iview HD Apk is now installed on your Android TV.
How to install iview HD Apk on Generic Android Boxes
If you are using a generic Android TV box like X96 Max, Beelink GT-King, T95q, BuzzTV, or others, you won’t be able to get the Downloader App from the Google Play Store. These types of devices do not support this version, so you need to download the Downloader App using a web browser like Chrome.
- Go to “Settings” on your Android TV Box, then click on “Security & Restrictions“.
- Select “Unknown sources“.
- Choose Chrome and enable the option to allow Chrome to install apps from unknown sources.
- Open Chrome.
- Enter the following URL – “https://newproiptv.com/dl” – and click “Go“.
- Click on Download.
- You will see a message at the bottom indicating “Downloader APK downloaded“. Go back to the home screen.
- Choose FileBrowser or the name of your default file manager.
- Click on “Local Disk“.
- Scroll to the Download folder and click on it.
- Locate the Downloader APK file and click on it.
- Click on “Install“.
- Go back to the home screen and click on “Settings“.
- Click on “Security & Restrictions“.
- Turn off the “Verify apps” option. Then, click on “Unknown sources“.
- Choose “Downloader” and open it to allow Downloader to install apps from unknown sources.
- Launch the Downloader App, enter the download link for the iview HD Apk, and click Go.
- Wait for the download to complete and then click Install.
How to Activate iview HD IPTV Subscription on Android TV Box
Make sure you have purchased the iview HD IPTV subscription and have installed the iview HD App on your Android device.
- Run the iview HD App and click on the user icon in the upper-left corner.
- Enter the iview HD IPTV subscription code in the active code field on the pop-up screen and click OK.
- Now you can watch your favorite live TV shows and sports events on your Android TV box.
- How to install iview HD IPTV on Firestick
- How to Install iview HD IPTV on Nvidia Shield
- How to install iview HD IPTV on Formuler Z8
- How to setup and use iviewHD IPTV on Smart TV
- How to install the iview HD IPTV app on Xiaomi Box
- How to Install iview HD IPTV on Android Phone / Pad
In essence, integrating iview HD IPTV subscription with your Android TV Box unlocks a realm of entertainment. This subscription boasts 1300+ live channels, including 280+ premium sports options. Armed with the knowledge from our tutorial, elevating your viewing experience becomes a breeze. Whether it’s live sports or your favorite shows, this combination guarantees convenient, high-quality streaming. Elevate your entertainment with iview HD IPTV subscription on your Android TV Box today!